- The Whole Enchilada (Gracious Exit, 2016)
- Gracious Exit is an end-of-life planning business I started with my mom (a retired corporate titan who can’t sit still). Still early days, but an example of what I can create from scratch, from original photography and videos to website copy, blogs, and more.
- Landing pages (Cisco, 2015)
- Campaign landing page (Global, mix of awareness and gated content)*
- Individual offer landing page (US, gated offer to get new names to nurture)
- Multi-offer landing page (Europe, mix of gated and ungated content)
- Bonus! Solution page rewrite: old -> new (improved Flesch-Kincaid readability score from 26.4 to 56.1)
- “Snackable content” (Cisco, 2015, three examples from a series of short graphic articles)*:
- Product Marketing Collateral (Cisco Small Business, 2010)
- The Whole Enchilada, Part II (Intellext, 2006)
- When I joined this startup, I got to build out a new website from scratch. Here’s a snapshot in time courtesy of the Wayback Machine.
- Sales enablement materials (call guides, at-a-glances, presentations, competitive battlecards) are confidential but available to share in-person
* For a few examples I led the messaging/outline and significantly edited copy, but didn’t fully author
…And Project Examples